I have worked with many clients who have a high public profile. Confidentiality is very important. I will not reveal private information. I do need to have a contact phone number and email that goes directly to yourself. A personal phone number is best. You may have a second phone number that I can use. Do give me the contact info for your personal assistant.
When I worked with my American benefactor on the secret project in 2007 to create the Pocahontas Cameo for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. I realized that these orders have special requirements.
With that order, I signed an NDA before details of the project were revealed. I then visited Virginia to meet with the benefactor, the Jamestown Settlement Museum, and had discussions with State officials and the Senator.
I have continued to keep the identity of the benefactor and certain other involved individuals secret for 13 years now.
I have found that the main concerns are:
- A personal visit may be required. My travel costs can be covered in this scenario. Fee of $2000 for United States and Canada, $4000 for the rest of the world.
- The need to sign a confidentiality agreement to protect the secrecy of the order until presentation.
- Perhaps the benefactor needs to remain anonymous for either a short period or forever.
- I may need to make a presentation to a group or liaise with a number of people involved with the project.
- The finished Jewel may need to delivered personally instead of by courier.
- There may be a short timeline which will mean that I have to prioritize your order ahead of all others.
- My standard price list does not apply to these orders and to reflect the extra time needed my minimum fee is $10k + any travel costs.
- You may prefer to have me supply the unset Cameo Portrait directly to your personal Jeweler. I have worked this way before and the end result has been very successful.